Restructure Plan for AZ Government
• I’ll call for the AZ Legislature to introduce bills calling for a complete restructuring of AZ’s tax systems,to bring all State Laws/Statutes into compliance with AZ Constitution.
• The Child Protective Service System must have more than just a Face Lift with a new name and influx of dollars. The system must also have an effective way of dealing with AZ Families and their Children, not just be used as a Warehouse or Slush Fund for a Quick Ineffective Response to the Public Pressure Sound Bites.
• Term Limits: Executive & Legislative Office Holders, Appointees or Bureaucrats won’t be employed as Lobbyists for 3 yrs. after leaving office or state employment, the same applies to lobbyists hired or appointed by the State. There must be Legislative over site of the AZ Corp. Comm. as proven by the Federal Indictments of former office holder and spouse not to mention very questionable decisions allowing for what some call a Socialist system of billing to off set cost of other communities and these types of decision cry out for over site by elected officials who might be able to bring about real controls over the members.
• Tax System: We must revise the AZ Tax System so achieving success isn’t punished. We must also repeal all laws exempting Developer or Property Owners from paying Impact Fees/Costs of their Development no matter the size, thereby shifting the costs from AZ Citizens to the Developer or Property Owner. The continued discussion and action on the part of those in Favor of a National Popular must also be stopped in AZ and oppose any AZ Legislators who’ve sponsored it in the past or the future. Please remember to be a Conservative means to Conserve Our Electoral System not Destroy it, and the run to change our Electoral system to the Popular Vote by a group of so called Liberals who wrap themselves up in a the word conservative fools no one, as their Deeds speak far Louder.
• We have Two Choices, either a State Flat Tax or Fair Tax System. A Flat Tax simplifies tax codes Unleashing an Economic Boom creating or bringing Hundreds of Companies and thousands of jobs to AZ, boosting wages and expand opportunity for all, so that those who do achieve success are punished for it.
• Flat Tax Plans won’t get the state out of your life, *or out of the job creators in AZ either, but the plan will be the Largest Tax Cut in AZ History*, a tax cut that will leave more money in the paychecks of every worker in AZ! The Flat Tax applies to all personal income which includes wages, salaries, capital gains, rents and interest. A Family of four with and income of $50,000 or less pays no tax. The Flat Tax as proposed is quite simple based on a Tax Rate of 15% and allows the first $50,000 earned to be deducted while retaining Mortgage and Charitable Deductions. I believe if a Flat Tax is put in place the rate will be closer to 20%. However when the citizen has more earned income left it’s very possible that over-all taxes paid could be lower.
• Flat Tax Information: Read Link
• Brief Explanation or the Fair Tax: The Fair Tax Eliminates All Corporate and Personal State Income Taxes, Payroll, Dividend, Capital Gains and Estate Taxes- replaced by one embedded sales tax on the Sale of All New Goods and Services at the Retail Level Only.
• Brief Explanation of the Fair Tax: The Fair Tax Eliminates All Corporate and Personal Income Taxes, All Payroll, Dividend, Capital Gains and Estate Taxes- replaced by one Embedded Sales Tax on the Sale of All New Goods and Services at the Retail Level Only.*
• Oklahoma Fair Tax: Read Link
• National Fair Tax Calculator: Read Link
• 2015 National Fair Tax PreBate Schedule Below:
• Either plan will be better for the AZ Tax Payers and Businesses then AZ’s present Tax System, which is too complicated for most to understand, it also infringes on Americans’ God Granted Unalienable Rights to Truly Own Property when the Government has the Unconstitutional Power to Tax you out of it.
• We also need to go to a Zero-Based Budget: The Base Line Budget System now used in AZ automatically increases the budgets each and every year needed or not allowing AZ government to grow even when it has no need to! We must do what most successful Businesses do,which is simply replace the Base Line Budget System by going to a Zero Budget System and allow our State to move forward and out of Debt. *The Types of Schemes and Financial Wizardry – such as PROP 123, shifting the responsibility from the State to Local Government that have been used in the past, would put us in Jail, and yet some in office continue to perpetrate these financial schemes on us.The time has come for us to clean House and begin the long journey back to Fiscal Responsibility this enables us to pay off AZ’s DEBT and leave all of us with a Brighter and Freer Future.
• We must work together to Restore AZ and other Western States Lands to the States now under the Mismanagement of the Federal Government, this will also give us a much better financial future and Free AZ from the BLM who seems to think they can keep us off our lands. The issues mentioned in this category are important to AZ’s Future and Critical to the Futures of Our Children and therefore more than worth fighting for at all levels of government, we hope you’ll join us in the fight.
In Closing I believe Election Cycles are Critical for Our Nation & States as to whether we sink deeper into a Socialistic Nation or Restore Ourselves to a True Republic form of Government. The choice is clear, never support those voting against or compromising the US Constitution and Our Freedoms, I believe that’s actually what most of you are hoping for and the Elite Power Brokers are afraid of: (Time to Drain All Political Swamps).
God Bless You All; Clair Van Steenwyk
Originally Posted by Clair 10/16
These Issues Effect AZ:
Check this Link for Real Numbers on Illegal Aliens; To Read: Click Here
Check this Link to see Americas’ National Debt; To Read: Click Here
Check this Link to see National Popular Vote Compact; To Read: Click Here
Check this Link to see Constitution vs. Constitutionalist; To Read: Click Here